Vision Knight Capital (VKC), jointly founded by ex. Alibaba CEO Mr. Zhe Wei and Dr. Daming Zhu in 2011, is a private equity fund focusing on investments in TMT, consumer/retail, and B2B industries. VKC has an AUM of over 10 billion RMB managing two USD dollar funds and two RMB funds. VKC’s investors include well-known global institutional firms such as university endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, pensions, FoFs, and family offices.
With “Enhancing Operation, Enhancing Value” as its mission, VKC is a uniquely positioned operational-focused private equity firm. VKC’s “Free Bain consulting Bain Capital Model” not only enables us to identify potential premium quality investment, but also helps us secure proprietary deal opportunities and assist portfolio companies to continuously enhance value.
In the past six years, VKC invested in both domestic and overseas companies, including PPStream, 91 Wireless, JNBY, JD Finance, Weidai, OneSmart Education, 500.com, AUPU, Blued, and Anker etc.
Job Description：VKC Internship Program
VKC Internship Program is designed for graduate students who graduate in 2018 or 2019 and desire to gain experience in private equity investing.
We are recruiting for intern positions in our research and investment team. The successful candidates will be an integral part of our team, work closely with senior members of the fund, and will directly report to our partner. The intern will play a key role in supporting ongoing research and investment projects on different levels.
We are committed to train and develop our young talents. Interns will be provided with various finance, accounting, and investment training and opportunities to rapidly gain visibility and encouraged to take incremental responsibility. Excellent interns will be offered fulltime positions at the end of the program.
Who We Are Looking For?
1. Graduate students graduating in 2018 or 2019 with excellent academic achievements who are able to work at least 3 days per week for at least 6 months.
2. Finance or Computer Science related major.
3. Previous internship experiences in top tier management consulting firms, PE/VC funds, investment banks, investment management, or MNCs are plus.
3. Passion in TMT and consumer/retail sectors, strong analytical skills.
5. Demonstrate strong written, oral, and presentation skills both in English and Chinese.
How to Apply
1. Please send your resume and a cover letter before May 31st to email@example.com
2. Email subject must include “VKC 2018 Internship Program”